PRINCETON, N.C. (WNCN) – A wooden structure collapsed Wednesday on top of a student and teacher at Princeton Middle/High Schools, officials.
Johnston County Schools said an agricultural shed was being cleaned out by the teacher and student when the collapse happened.
Both were transported for treatment of non-life threatening injuries, the school system said.
They were prepping the shed to be dismantled.
This is a breaking news story and will be updated as it develops.
More headlines from CBS17.com:
- Report: Panthers open to trading Cam Newton for ‘significant return’
- Reporter groped on live television by man running in race she was covering
- Miss South Africa crowned 2019 Miss Universe; Host Steve Harvey involved in another flub
- The next full moon occurs on 12/12 at 12:12 a.m.
- Deli turns into drop-off spot for hundreds of letters to Santa – and owner replies to all of them