PRINCETON, N.C. (WNCN) – A wooden structure collapsed Wednesday on top of a student and teacher at Princeton Middle/High Schools, officials.
Johnston County Schools said an agricultural shed was being cleaned out by the teacher and student when the collapse happened.
Both were transported for treatment of non-life threatening injuries, the school system said.
They were prepping the shed to be dismantled.
This is a breaking news story and will be updated as it develops.
More headlines from CBS17.com:
- Report: NFL to play black national anthem before season-opening games
- Final work underway for July 4th fireworks show at Fort Bragg
- Demonstrators return to Executive Mansion in protest of SB 168
- NC animal control crews working to get bear out of tree
- Attorney: Missing Texas solider was killed at Fort Hood