ERWIN, N.C. (WNCN) – A man was shot and killed at the drive-thru of a Wendy’s in Harnett County, police said.
Dunn police responded to the Wendy’s, which is located at 594 E. Jackson Blvd. in Erwin after a man was approached in the drive-thru and shot. The victim died, police said.
Police have a suspect in custody.
CBS 17 is working to gather more information.
More headlines from CBS17.com:
- WATCH: Alligator charges, tips over kayaker on NC river
- Driving You Crazy: Faded lines on the Beltline concerning some drivers
- NC man offers $10,000 reward in death of 19 hunting dogs
- Durham County wants to hear from you about the 2020 early voting plan
- President Trump now says he supports DACA, wants to make it law