YOUNGSVILLE, N.C. (WNCN) – A 14-year-old girl who went missing in Franklin County was found Wednesday afternoon, according to Sheriff Kent Winstead.
Torrie Lynn Sanders was found shortly before 4:30 p.m. She ran out Tuesday night. Dogs were used to track her, officials said.
EMS is on scene to check Torrie out. No charges are expected, officials said.
The teen had last been seen 10 p.m. at a home on Rocking Chair Drive.
No other information was immediately available.
- Teen girl seriously injured in stabbing in Raleigh, police say
- ‘This is the year of sudden change’: UNC’s Mack Brown ready for curveballs
- Raleigh police investigating shooting near downtown
- ‘I’m sick of it’: Families impacted by Durham gun violence call for more action
- COVID-19 outbreak persists at Johnston County nursing home
For more stories like this that matter to you, click here to download the CBS 17 News app for free.
Watch live newscasts, get breaking news and sign up for push alerts – download now