YOUNGSVILLE, N.C. (WNCN) – A 14-year-old girl who went missing in Franklin County was found Wednesday afternoon, according to Sheriff Kent Winstead.
Torrie Lynn Sanders was found shortly before 4:30 p.m. She ran out Tuesday night. Dogs were used to track her, officials said.
EMS is on scene to check Torrie out. No charges are expected, officials said.
The teen had last been seen 10 p.m. at a home on Rocking Chair Drive.
No other information was immediately available.
- June 26: One More Day Of “Low-ish” Humidity
- Mom punched, knocked unconscious by son’s 13-year-old school bully, family says
- Sheriff: Mom tortured children, forced them to watch her boil puppies to death
- Police: 2 men jump counter, rob Durham Waffle House at gunpoint
- Officials: Cold beer cans found scattered around scene of rollover crash on I-540 in Raleigh
For more stories like this that matter to you, click here to download the CBS 17 News app for free.
Watch live newscasts, get breaking news and sign up for push alerts – download now