NASH COUNTY, N.C. (WNCN) — In passing, a woman captured a Nash County deputy praying with a man on the side of the road Tuesday.
According to a Facebook post by Amanda Pipkin, the deputy can be seen crouched with a man near the highway as they look to be praying.
“We don’t always know what path life will take us, but I came upon this at the exit ramp and I am so blessed to know that we have such strong, spiritual law enforcement representing Nash County that aren’t afraid to park on the side of the road and pray with someone. God is good!” Pipkin said.
Pipkin identified the deputy as William Toney and the man beside him as Jason Moss.
As of 2 p.m. on Tuesday, the post has nearly 400 shares.
More headlines from CBS17.com:
- Hackers targeting hospitals amid COVID-19 case surge, FBI warns
- Falcons prevail in back-and-forth divisional battle versus Panthers
- Man seriously injured after being shot during carjacking in Fayetteville, police say
- NC doesn’t require districts to notify parents, staff when COVID-19 cases pop up
- Man mauled after paying for ‘full-contact’ leopard experience in Florida
For more stories like this that matter to you, click here to download the CBS 17 News app for free.
Watch live newscasts, get breaking news and sign up for push alerts – download now