NASHVILLE, N.C. (WNCN) — The Nash County Sheriff’s Office K-9 Pinka will get new body armor, thanks to a charitable donation.
According to an Instagram post by the agency, Pinka’s vest will be bullet and stab-proof. The vest was donated from the non-profit organization Vested Interest in K9’s, Inc.
The agency says the vest is sponsored by Nam Knights of America, MC of Elm City and will be embroidered with the sentiment “Gifted by Nam Knights of America Coastal Plain Chap.”
The vest is expected to be delivered within eight-to-10 weeks.
- Holly Springs officer transporting prisoner involved in pileup on US 1
- 6 Fort Bragg pilots to perform helicopter flyover before Army-Navy game
- 2 killed in multi-vehicle wreck in Fayetteville
- Police: Man wearing blonde wig, high heels, on the run after robbing NC bank
- Liquid meth found inside transmission fluid, coolant containers
For more stories like this that matter to you, click here to download the CBS 17 News app for free.
Watch live newscasts, get breaking news and sign up for push alerts – download now