NASHVILLE, N.C. (WNCN) — The Nash County Sheriff’s Office K-9 Pinka will get new body armor, thanks to a charitable donation.
According to an Instagram post by the agency, Pinka’s vest will be bullet and stab-proof. The vest was donated from the non-profit organization Vested Interest in K9’s, Inc.
The agency says the vest is sponsored by Nam Knights of America, MC of Elm City and will be embroidered with the sentiment “Gifted by Nam Knights of America Coastal Plain Chap.”
The vest is expected to be delivered within eight-to-10 weeks.
- Shooting victim walks into Raleigh hospital, investigation underway
- NC has hundreds of thousands of COVID-19 vaccine doses in freezers, state info indicates
- Duke hangs on to beat Georgia Tech, ending 3-game skid
- Pregnant women should not take Moderna vaccine, WHO advises
- Durham officials still sorting out details of February mass COVID-19 vaccination event