NASHVILLE, N.C. (WNCN) — The Nash County Sheriff’s Office K-9 Pinka will get new body armor, thanks to a charitable donation.
According to an Instagram post by the agency, Pinka’s vest will be bullet and stab-proof. The vest was donated from the non-profit organization Vested Interest in K9’s, Inc.
The agency says the vest is sponsored by Nam Knights of America, MC of Elm City and will be embroidered with the sentiment “Gifted by Nam Knights of America Coastal Plain Chap.”
The vest is expected to be delivered within eight-to-10 weeks.
- Officers get down and dirty to save deaf and blind dog from sewer
- CBS 17 Job Alert – UPS in Cary is hiring
- Closing bars to stop coronavirus spread is backed by science
- Whipping post removed from Delaware courthouse square
- Kansas City Royals putting cutouts of fans in stands to fill seats during games
For more stories like this that matter to you, click here to download the CBS 17 News app for free.
Watch live newscasts, get breaking news and sign up for push alerts – download now