RALEIGH, N.C. (WNCN) – Vanessa Joy Walker is an author and adversity life stategist whose book, “Make Room for Joy,” details the obstacles she has faced in her own life and still managed to find joy.
She explains the difference between joy and happiness, shares her own struggles along the way, and offers inspiration and compassion for others who find themselves in a personally challenging time.
Her book is currently for sale through Amazon, Barnes and Noble, and local book shops. You can find links to purchase it on her website.
Check out Bill Young’s interview above.
More headlines from CBS17.com:
- Virginia school officials confirm incident involving sexual images during online class
- Arrest made after park ranger run over at Hanging Rock State Park
- Ruth Bader Ginsburg is first woman to lie in state at US Capitol
- PHOTOS: New foal addition to the wild horse family in Outer Banks — it’s a girl!
- Florida taxi driver caught sexually assaulting blind woman in cab, police say
For more stories like this that matter to you, click here to download the CBS 17 News app for free.
Watch live newscasts, get breaking news and sign up for push alerts – download now