MEBANE, N.C. (WNCN) — People in Mebane Sunday will offer support to a family after they lost two loved ones in a fire.
William Gourley, 55, and his 30-year-old daughter Betsey died in a mobile home fire last weekend.
They were laid to rest Saturday.
The fundraiser to help support the family is planned from 10 a.m. to 4 p.m.
It’s taking place in front of the China King on North First Street in Mebane.
We’re told food and monetary donations will go to the family.
- Can’t make it to Memphis? Elvis Presley’s Graceland starting virtual tours
- What else is in Biden’s $1.9T coronavirus plan? $15 federal minimum wage, expanded paid leave
- ‘Strong evidence’ suggests Capitol rioters intended to ‘capture and assassinate’ officials, US prosecutors say
- 4-year-old Arkansas boy develops serious condition resulting from COVID-19
- Virginia man previously caught with weapons outside vote-counting center was in DC during riot