CHAPEL HILL, N.C. (WNCN) – University of North Carolina are investigating after several credit cards were stolen from different medical research buildings on south campus.
According to a Dec. 5 news release, the thefts happened at MacNider Hall, Beard Hall, the Bioinformatics Building and the Genetic Medicine Research Building. They happened between 10 a.m. and 4 p.m. on Dec. 4.
UNC Police on Tuesday released surveillance photos of people of interest in the case.
Anyone with information is asked to call UNC Police at 919-962-8100. Anyone who notices any suspicious activity on campus is asked to call 911 immediately.
Click here for tips from UNC Police on how to enhance security in the workplace.
More headlines from CBS17.com:
- US announces sanctions against Iran for attempted election interference
- Searches for ‘When does the debate end’ spike 3,000 percent as candidates wrap up final confrontation
- Debate quiz: Who said it? Biden or Trump?
- Who won the Trump-Biden debate? 6 key moments from the final showdown
- FACT CHECK: Examining claims from last Trump-Biden debate
For more stories like this that matter to you, click here to download the CBS 17 News app for free.
Watch live newscasts, get breaking news and sign up for push alerts – download now