RALEIGH, N.C. (WNCN) — Saturday there was a near drowning involving a toddler in Raleigh and a pool incident in Durham in which a boy was found face-down in the water, officials say.
The first incident happened just before 6 p.m. in Durham at the apartment pool at Clairmont at Hillandale Apartments at 2101 Bertland Ave., Durham police said.
A 10-year-old boy was in the pool with other people when someone noticed he was face down in the water, according to police.
The boy was taken to a nearby hospital and was stable Saturday night, Durham police said.
The Raleigh incident happened just after 8 p.m. at the pool at Village at Town Center at 4110 Wake Hills Lane, Raleigh police said.
In that case, a toddler boy ended up in the apartment pool.
He was pulled from the pool, rushed to the hospital and is expected to recover, according to police.
- 1 juvenile dead, another wounded in NC shooting, police say
- VIDEO: Driver crashes car into NC sandwich shop
- Police: Body found near Norfolk Premium Outlets identified as missing 33-year-old woman
- Shaw University football team wraps up spring practice
- Durham community shaken after deadly shooting near Duke University