RALEIGH, N.C. (WNCN) – Triangle Restaurant Week is the time to skip out on the grocery store and hit the town.
The festivities run from Jan. 20 to 26. Participating restaurants offer a special three-course meal for a fixed price. Some have lunch options, as well.
The week gives food lovers in the Triangle an opportunity to explore some new dining options in the area.
Click here for information on the special offers.
More headlines from CBS17.com:
- NC Sen. Tillis introduces bill that would make attacks on police officers a federal crime
- Father of 2-year-old shot in Fayetteville was shot to death in May 2019, police say
- WATCH: Woman tells officer ‘I have to poop so bad’ before high-speed chase
- 2020 Maui Invitational to be held in Asheville; UNC, Davidson part of field
- Tropical Storm Wilfred forms in Atlantic – next named storm will be ‘Alpha’
For more stories like this that matter to you, click here to download the CBS 17 News app for free.
Watch live newscasts, get breaking news and sign up for push alerts – download now