RALEIGH, N.C. (WNCN) – A few WakeMed trauma nurses and child life specialists took on the #footshakechallenge.
Oh Na Na Na…take a look at that fancy footwork!
The WakeMed family continues to stay mindful of the everyday actions we all can do to help slow the spread of COVID-19, such as social distancing and handshakes, while still keeping spirits high inside the hospital.
Officials say to stay home to help keep others well as we continue to care for those who need us most, but let’s all keep on smiling and keep on dancing!
More headlines from CBS17.com:
- DOJ announces Minneapolis police probe following Chauvin verdict
- Cape Fear Valley Blood Donor Center in need of donations
- DOJ to announce Minneapolis police probe following guilty verdict in George Floyd’s death
- NC man shot during meetup to sell motorcycle; suspect arrested, charged with attempted murder
- Middle school student stabbed during fight on NC school bus