RALEIGH, N.C. (WNCN) — Raleigh police say one person is dead in a head-on crash between two cars.
Police say the crash occurred at Lead Mine Road at Lake Park Drive around 1:57 p.m. A driver, later identified as Linda Harden, was traveling south on Lead Mine Road.
She crossed the double-yellow line and ran head-on into a vehicle traveling north on Lead Mine Road, a report said.
The driver of the second car was seriously injured, a wreck report said.
Lead Mine Road was closed during the investigation.
More headlines from CBS17.com:
- Johnston County man talks about success after antibody treatment for COVID-19 at WakeMed
- Hauser, Huff lead No. 8 Virginia past Syracuse, 81-58
- Florida parents have been handcuffing child in closet for 16 hours a day since Christmas, deputies say
- Portland mayor pepper sprays man during mask dispute at restaurant, police say
- Former President Trump launches ‘Office of the Former President’