RALEIGH, N.C. (WNCN) — Raleigh police are investigating a deadly motorcycle crash that happened late Friday night.
The wreck was reported just before 11 p.m. Friday near Interstate 40 along the 1800 block of South Saunders Street, police said.
The crash closed the southbound lanes of South Sanders Street in the area, which is near a Red Roof Inn.
No other information was released by police late Friday night.
More headlines from CBS17.com:
- NC Rep-elect Ross hopeful for bipartisan efforts in Congress
- Friendly competition at Fort Bragg raises nearly 18,000 pounds of food in 11 days
- Durham attorney among 3 facing federal charges in bank fraud conspiracy
- Clorox Company creating 158 new jobs in Durham
- Biden becomes 1st presidential candidate to reach 80 million votes