RALEIGH, N.C. (WNCN) — Raleigh police say one person was taken to the hospital following a stabbing near a Walmart.
Police say they arrived at Walmart at 4431 New Bern Ave. to find a person suffering from a stab wound.
The person, who has not been identified by police, was taken to the hospital with non-life-threatening injuries.
An investigation into what led up to the stabbing continues.
More headlines from CBS17.com:
- Former NFL star Marshawn Lynch hands out 200 Thanksgiving turkeys in Hawaii
- ‘A hero’: Charlotte man rescues little girl wandering alone in early morning
- 2-week shutdown possible in Virginia to stunt COVID-19 spread after Thanksgiving
- Looking for the new Xbox or PlayStation 5? These sites will alert you when they’re back in stock
- Two charged after body of missing student found buried in Mojave Desert