RALEIGH, N.C. (WNCN) — Raleigh police say one person was taken to the hospital following a stabbing near a Walmart.
Police say they arrived at Walmart at 4431 New Bern Ave. to find a person suffering from a stab wound.
The person, who has not been identified by police, was taken to the hospital with non-life-threatening injuries.
An investigation into what led up to the stabbing continues.
More headlines from CBS17.com:
- NCAA cancels fall championships as major football marches on
- Students concerned following reports of large gatherings off UNC’s campus
- 59 Confederate symbols have been removed, relocated or renamed since George Floyd’s death, report says
- President Trump admits he’s blocking postal cash to stop mail-in votes
- ‘Everywhere was a mess,’ says store owner after man killed at Fayetteville gas station
For more stories like this that matter to you, click here to download the CBS 17 News app for free.
Watch live newscasts, get breaking news and sign up for push alerts – download now