RALEIGH, N.C. (WNCN) — Raleigh police say one person was taken to the hospital following a stabbing near a Walmart.
Police say they arrived at Walmart at 4431 New Bern Ave. to find a person suffering from a stab wound.
The person, who has not been identified by police, was taken to the hospital with non-life-threatening injuries.
An investigation into what led up to the stabbing continues.
More headlines from CBS17.com:
- Job Alert | Sheetz, Food Lion are hiring
- Father says Boris Johnson likely out of action for a while
- ‘Everybody is very scared’: The struggle to keep apart on subway
- In a test of faith, Christians mark Good Friday in isolation
- Senator sells stocks while ethics group calls for investigation
For more stories like this that matter to you, click here to download the CBS 17 News app for free.
Watch live newscasts, get breaking news and sign up for push alerts – download now