RALEIGH, N.C. (WNCN) — Raleigh police say one person was taken to the hospital following a stabbing near a Walmart.
Police say they arrived at Walmart at 4431 New Bern Ave. to find a person suffering from a stab wound.
The person, who has not been identified by police, was taken to the hospital with non-life-threatening injuries.
An investigation into what led up to the stabbing continues.
More headlines from CBS17.com:
- Fayetteville leaders hopeful new Amazon delivery station will attract more companies to area
- Biden supports waiving COVID vaccine patent rights
- Twitter introduces ‘Tip Jar’ that allows you to pay users for tweets
- NC House approves bill banning abortions based on race or Down syndrome
- Children now account for 22% of new COVID cases in NC