RALEIGH, N.C. (WNCN) — One person has since died after four men were shot early Sunday in Raleigh, police say.
Police also said that two arrests have been made in the shootings.
Authorities say four men were injured in a shooting that happened shortly after 2 a.m. in the 1700 block of Trawick Road. The shooting happened near a gas station and the Star Bar.
One of the victims was transported to the hospital by EMS and the other three were transported in private vehicles.
Justin Carlton Jones, 25, later died, according to a Sunday evening news release from Raleigh police.
Also, police said Julius Jamaal McKinney and Jeffrey Steven Lynch, both 38, are charged with assault with a dangerous weapon inflicting serious injury with intent to kill.
No other information was released.
More headlines from CBS17.com:
- NC State, William & Mary cancel Monday game due to coronavirus
- Suspect sought in deadly Jacksonville shooting
- Wake Forest teen battling colon cancer ‘thankful’ for support and spending holiday with family
- Thousands travel through RDU over Thanksgiving, but numbers plummet from last year
- 1 wounded after shots fired into car along Glenwood Avenue in North Raleigh