RALEIGH, N.C. (WNCN) — One person was stabbed in a Raleigh home on Saturday night, police said.
The incident was reported around 9:30 p.m. inside a home along Lavista Court, which is in an area between the U.S. 1 and U.S. 401 split near New Hope Road.
Police said the stabbing was not a domestic incident. Police said they are trying to find a suspect.
Several Raleigh police vehicles could be seen along the street in the neighborhood.
The stabbing victim suffered non-life threatening injuries, according to police.
No suspect information was provided by police.
- Spaghetti Western movie composer Ennio Morricone dead at 91
- Vigil held in Durham for slain Texas soldier Vanessa Guillen
- Man charged in shooting that killed boy at Alabama mall
- Teen dirt-bike rider killed at NC interstate off-ramp
- 19 taken to hospitals after tree falls on garage during child’s birthday party
For more stories like this that matter to you, click here to download the CBS 17 News app for free.
Watch live newscasts, get breaking news and sign up for push alerts – download now