RALEIGH, N.C. (WNCN) — One person was stabbed in a Raleigh home on Saturday night, police said.
The incident was reported around 9:30 p.m. inside a home along Lavista Court, which is in an area between the U.S. 1 and U.S. 401 split near New Hope Road.
Police said the stabbing was not a domestic incident. Police said they are trying to find a suspect.
Several Raleigh police vehicles could be seen along the street in the neighborhood.
The stabbing victim suffered non-life threatening injuries, according to police.
No suspect information was provided by police.
- 11 Chinese migrants found hidden inside furniture, appliances in moving truck
- ‘Slave trade’ assignment at elementary school prompts backlash, investigation
- Florida police department asking $200,000 for doughnut duct-taped to wall
- SC woman charged in 2-year-old’s death released on bond
- Pastor of Charlotte’s largest Catholic church on leave following child sex abuse allegations
For more stories like this that matter to you, click here to download the CBS 17 News app for free.
Watch live newscasts, get breaking news and sign up for push alerts – download now