RALEIGH, N.C. (WNCN) — Several police officers responded to a shooting at an apartment complex in North Raleigh Monday evening.
The incident was reported just before 7:10 p.m. at apartments in the 6200 block of Shanda Drive.
A man was wounded with injuries that are not believed to be life-threatening, according to police.
Officers set up a large perimeter at the apartments where the incident took place.
The victim was taken to WakeMed for treatment.
Anyone with information that might assist detectives is asked to call Raleigh CrimeStoppers at (919) 834-HELP.
More headlines from CBS17.com:
- Man attempts to rob bank, leaves without taking money, Raleigh police say
- Man who shot Denver officer and escaped prison in 1974 arrested in New Mexico
- US adds 1.8 million jobs in a sign that hiring has slowed
- Georgia student suspended after posting photo of crowded hall
- Kids can get it too: COVID-19 cases high among children