CARY, N.C. (WNCN) – A 12-year-old was hospitalized with life-threatening injuries after being hit by a car in Cary Monday afternoon, town officials said.
The accident happened around 3:30 p.m. near N. Harrison Avenue and Wyatts Pond Lane.
N. Harrison Avenue will be closed between Dynasty Drive and Reedy Creek Road while authorities investigate, officials said.
More headlines from CBS17.com:
- Dr. Cohen: No COVID-19 virus in vaccine for the disease
- Politicians eat their words after dining out, taking trips during pandemic
- COVID-19 vaccination cards will be issued, health officials say
- NC State men’s basketball to play 11 games at PNC Arena this season
- Emails show health department will stop Youngsville Christmas Parade unless plans are altered