RALEIGH, N.C. (WNCN) — Raleigh police are investigating after they say a 16-month-old toddler fell from a second-story balcony at an apartment complex.
Police say the call came in shortly after 8 p.m. for an incident at an apartment complex on Cove Point Drive.
Police have not said what caused the toddler to fall from the balcony, nor the condition of the child.
A Raleigh police spokesperson says the toddler was transported to the hospital for treatment of injuries.
CBS 17 has a crew on scene and will provide more details when they become available.
- Using hand sanitizer may be giving you a false sense of security
- Dog dies after saving family from Florida house fire
- Obama says presidents shouldn’t watch TV
- Washington Monument reopens after 3-year closure for repairs
- Uptick seen in rare mosquito-borne virus in some US states
For more stories like this that matter to you, click here to download the CBS 17 News app for free.
Watch live newscasts, get breaking news and sign up for push alerts – download now