RALEIGH, N.C. (WNCN) — Raleigh police are investigating after they say a 16-month-old toddler fell from a second-story balcony at an apartment complex.
Police say the call came in shortly after 8 p.m. for an incident at an apartment complex on Cove Point Drive.
Police have not said what caused the toddler to fall from the balcony, nor the condition of the child.
A Raleigh police spokesperson says the toddler was transported to the hospital for treatment of injuries.
CBS 17 has a crew on scene and will provide more details when they become available.
- Dawes scores 21 as Clemson defeats Pittsburgh 77-62 in finale
- Spring break canceled across the country for thousands of college students
- Hundreds attend funeral after deputy dies from being shot during car chase
- Man sets house, cars on fire after stimulus check withheld over child support, deputies say
- Protester at Raleigh women’s clinic injured after gun in pocket accidentally fires, police say