GARNER, N.C. (WNCN) – Garner police are investigating after a 17-year-old was shot Wednesday, according to the police department.
The shooting happened near Atchinson Drive and November Street. The victim “suffered what appears to be a non-life-threatening gunshot wound,” police said.
No further information was released.
More headlines from CBS17.com:
- Automatic driving systems can cause complacency behind the wheel
- Doctor: The current US testing strategy isn’t working
- NC’s private schools face more, larger COVID clusters than public schools
- 12-year-old driver, teen passenger killed in shooting on Tennessee interstate
- First at-home coronavirus test: What you need to know