RALEIGH, N.C. (WNCN) – Raleigh police asked for help Thursday locating two suspects in connection with the June 2 murder of Jameisha Person.
Joshua Jenkins, 26, and Aaron Orlando Forrest, 46, are both charged with murder in the 17-year-old’s death. They are considered armed and dangerous, police said.
Officers responded to a shooting call at an apartment complex along the 5700 block of Good Stone Drive just before 7 p.m. on June 2. They located Person suffering from a gunshot wound. She was taken to WakeMed where she later died, police said.
James Edward Evans, Jr., 47, was arrested at the scene and charged with felony accessory after the fact to murder. He was given a $100,000 bond.
Anyone with information on Jenkins and Forrest is asked to call Crimestoppers at 919-834-HELP.
- North Carolina General Assembly holds abbreviated work week
- Protestors demand release of video from Graham march to polls that ended in pepper spray, arrests
- First openly transgender Olympians are competing in Tokyo
- CBS 17 Job Alert – Cape Fear Valley Health to hold ‘Mega Hiring Event’ this weekend
- Former Clayton HS track star, 100-meter hurdle record holder focused on Olympic gold