RALEIGH, N.C. (WNCN) – Raleigh police arrested two people in connection with a pair of armed robberies that happened early in February, a news release said Friday.
Eric Javier Diaz, 35, and Roberto Estrada-Avila, 49, were each charged with two counts of robbery with a dangerous weapon and conspiracy to commit robbery with a dangerous weapon.
Police said Diaz and Estrada-Avila are connected to a Feb. 1 robbery of La Tiendita Market, located at 6010 Duraleigh Rd., and a Feb. 8 robbery of El Ranchito, located at 3110 New Bern Ave.
Diaz and Estrada-Avila were taken to the Wake County Detention Center.
No further information was released.
More headlines from CBS17.com:
- Stimulus checks: Missing a payment? File an IRS trace to track it down
- West Virginia offers cash, free stuff to entice remote workers to move there
- Florida woman hit, killed by bullet as neighbor’s gun discharges
- Major training: Biden dog gets professional help adjusting to White House life
- Looking to get the COVID-19 vaccine in Durham? NC Central has appointments available