RALEIGH, N.C. (WNCN) — Police said Tuesday they had made two arrests in an incident that left a man seriously injured after a Luke Bryan concert last month.
Alan Dawson Jr. and Grant Chapman were arrested, Raleigh police said Tuesday night. Police did not provide any details about the charges or information about the suspects.
The assault happened after the Oct. 12 concert in parking lot B of the Coastal Credit Union Music Park.
Traffic was exiting the venue when occupants of three trucks became involved in the assault that left the male victim seriously injured.
“Somebody was just knocked out in the middle of the parking lot,” a 911 caller said. “They jumped out of a truck and knocked a guy out.”
The caller said one of the attackers was in a Dodge Ram.
Tips from the public led Raleigh police to focus on a red Dodge Ram pickup with black rims and a black grill and a silver Ford F-150 with amber lights in a black grill.
Police said they were able to determine the license plate numbers and track down the suspects.
More headlines from CBS17.com:
- Man charged after NC homeowner foils break-in; suspect also accused of stealing car with kid inside
- NC man pleads guilty in young woman’s fentanyl-related death
- Man who killed NC woman in stabbing is held without bond, deputies say
- Teen shooter in birthday attack dies after 2 classmates killed, 3 wounded, police say
- New plans allows patients to see medical prices before treatment, Trump says