RALEIGH, N.C. (WNCN) — Two GoRaleigh employees have tested positive for COVID-19, a company spokesperson tells CBS 17.
A company-wide memo was sent to employees Monday which notified staff of the two positive cases. A spokesperson says the memo was issued as soon as information about a positive test was known.
Neither employee has worked or been on the GoRaleigh premises since July 4, the spokesperson says.
GoRaleigh says it has been in contact with Wake County health officials and are following proper guidelines.
No other information about the employees was released.
- VIDEO: Man in parachute slam into building in downtown Cleveland
- Flight attendant accompanies Texas pup 2,000 miles to his forever home in Raleigh
- Global coronavirus cases double in 45 days, top 20 million
- Durham City Council accepting applications to fill Ward 3 vacancy
- Tuesday Fur-cast | August 11
For more stories like this that matter to you, click here to download the CBS 17 News app for free.
Watch live newscasts, get breaking news and sign up for push alerts – download now