RALEIGH, N.C. (WNCN) – Two men are behind bars and facing multiple weapons charges for shooting into occupied properties last week, Raleigh police announced Monday.
Elisha Jevon Grubb, 22, is charged with six counts of discharging a weapon into an occupied property and felony conspiracy to discharge a weapon into occupied property, one count of discharging a firearm in the city limits, and possession of a firearm by a felon.
Brandon Fernando Birdsong, 22, is charged with six counts of discharging a weapon into an occupied property and felony conspiracy to discharge a weapon into occupied property.
The charges in connection with shootings into occupied properties that occurred last week on Orchard Hollow Lane and Trailwood Pines Lane.
No injuries were reported.
Grubb is being held on a $1,610,000 secured bond in the Wake County Detention Center. Birdsong is being held without bond in the Wake County Detention Center.
- Former NC deputy countersues family for defamation after being labeled racist
- Putin praised Biden — and experts say that could mean he’s rattled
- EXCLUSIVE VIDEO: Border Patrol agents sleuth to find hiding migrants in South Texas brush
- Search resumes after 9 family members went over NC dam; 3 dead, 2 still missing
- Dad of missing Tennessee 5-year-old thinks ‘someone snuck up on her and grabbed her’