RALEIGH, N.C. (WNCN) – Two men are behind bars and facing multiple weapons charges for shooting into occupied properties last week, Raleigh police announced Monday.
Elisha Jevon Grubb, 22, is charged with six counts of discharging a weapon into an occupied property and felony conspiracy to discharge a weapon into occupied property, one count of discharging a firearm in the city limits, and possession of a firearm by a felon.
Brandon Fernando Birdsong, 22, is charged with six counts of discharging a weapon into an occupied property and felony conspiracy to discharge a weapon into occupied property.
The charges in connection with shootings into occupied properties that occurred last week on Orchard Hollow Lane and Trailwood Pines Lane.
No injuries were reported.
Grubb is being held on a $1,610,000 secured bond in the Wake County Detention Center. Birdsong is being held without bond in the Wake County Detention Center.
More headlines from CBS17.com:
- VIDEO: Russian planes fly close to US jet for more than 1 hour over Mediterranean Sea
- Man with torch disrupted outdoor church service in NC mountains, deputies say
- Victim remains in coma 3 months after career day plane crash in Cumberland County
- NC woman wanted on murder charge following man’s fentanyl death
- Storm reveals mystery shipwreck at Utah’s Great Salt Lake
For more stories like this that matter to you, click here to download the CBS 17 News app for free.
Watch live newscasts, get breaking news and sign up for push alerts – download now