RALEIGH, N.C. (WNCN) – Two people were killed in a broad-daylight shooting Wednesday in Raleigh, police said.
Vincente Arocho, 28, died at the scene. Jaquan Tyron Dumas, 31, was transported to WakeMed where he later died.
The shooting happened around 1:20 p.m. Wednesday along the 2700 block of Community Drive, which is near the intersection of Poole Road and Martin Luther King Boulevard.
Detectives are investigating the incident as a homicide and ask anyone with information about the case to call Raleigh CrimeStoppers.
No suspect information was immediately available.
More headlines from CBS17.com:
- Virginia snaps 3-game skid with 63-58 win over Georgia Tech
- Hundreds attend March for Life event in downtown Raleigh
- Man seriously wounded in Raleigh shooting, but is not cooperative with officers, police say
- Police officer fired after allegedly having sex with a suspect
- No. 9 Florida State rallies past Miami in OT, 83-79