RALEIGH, N.C. (WNCN) – Two people were killed in a broad-daylight shooting Wednesday in Raleigh, police said.
Vincente Arocho, 28, died at the scene. Jaquan Tyron Dumas, 31, was transported to WakeMed where he later died.
The shooting happened around 1:20 p.m. Wednesday along the 2700 block of Community Drive, which is near the intersection of Poole Road and Martin Luther King Boulevard.
Detectives are investigating the incident as a homicide and ask anyone with information about the case to call Raleigh CrimeStoppers.
No suspect information was immediately available.
More headlines from CBS17.com:
- Pregnant NC hit-and-run victim wants justice
- Navy investigates video of dogs attacking Kaepernick fill-in
- COVID-19 in NC: Hospitalizations drop to the lowest number in weeks
- Cumberland County declares state of emergency ahead of Isaias; no shelters currently opening
- Wake County unveils program to help residents impacted by COVID-19 pay past-due utility bills