RALEIGH, N.C. (WNCN) – A second man was arrested for an August murder on Interstate 40, Raleigh police said Wednesday.
Isaiah Montrell Harris, 20, was charged with murder and robbery with a dangerous weapon. Noshakir Tysha Lewis, 23, had already been charged with murder and robbery with a dangerous weapon in connection with the deadly shooting.
The shooting happened Aug. 1 around 3:30 a.m. William Stanton Kinney, 36, was shot on the I-40 exit ramp to Hammond Road. He later died at the hospital, police said.
Raleigh police didn’t release any additional details on the investigation.
More headlines from CBS17.com:
- Durham County leaders strongly discourage door-to-door Halloween trick-or-treating
- Colorado firefighters to homeowners: ‘If this note finds you we must have done something right’
- Social media scams have cost consumers $117M already this year – Here’s what to look out for
- COVID-19 cluster closes Person County school for in-person learning
- Florida school district investigating claims that cheerleader was forced to kneel during anthem