RALEIGH, N.C. (WNCN) — Three men have been charged in a broad-daylight shooting that killed a young man Monday outside a southeast Raleigh community center, police said Tuesday evening.
Police said Quadir Ford, 22, was shot just after 12:30 Monday afternoon. He was rushed to the hospital but didn’t survive.
Police said three young men have been charged and arrested in the deadly shooting: Nicholas Raymond Holloway, 21, Gerald Thomas, 23, and Eric Micheal Scott 22.
All three are charged with murder, according to arrest records.
Crime tape blocked the street between Worthdale Park and the community center on Monday afternoon.
Police have not said what led up to the shooting.
More headlines from CBS17.com:
- Man accused of raping, abusing infant sentenced to 4 years in prison
- First African Film Festival Opens in Fayetteville
- Sabrina Ionescu makes basketball history hours after speaking at Kobe Bryant’s memorial
- Tuesday, February 25th : Stories of Africa on the Silver Screen
- Veterinarian walks California streets treating homeless peoples’ animals for free
For more stories like this that matter to you, click here to download the CBS 17 News app for free.
Watch live newscasts, get breaking news and sign up for push alerts – download now