RALEIGH, N.C. (WNCN) — Three children were among six people injured when two cars collided in north Raleigh Sunday afternoon, police said.
The crash happened around 2:10 p.m. along Sawmill Road near Valley Run Drive, according to Raleigh police.
The wreck happened when one car crossed over the center line and collided with another, police said.
Three children and three adults were taken to nearby hospitals with serious injuries.
An image from the scene showed an SUV with major front-end damage. The area is just east of N.C. 50 and north of Lynn Road.
No other details were immediately available.
- Gun show in Raleigh draws crowds; some concerned gun laws could change
- Woman dies in NC crash; other driver had license revoked, was speeding, police say
- Fabbri’s late goal lifts Red Wings over Hurricanes 4-2
- 4 face child neglect charges after 7 children found in ‘deplorable’ conditions, SC deputies say
- Greensboro police seek help identifying woman who robbed bank