RALEIGH, N.C. (WNCN) – Three Marines were arrested early Monday morning after police said they assaulted a man during a fight outside a nightclub in Raleigh.
Arrest warrants say Evan Charles Chicone, 22, Angel Mario Lozano Reyes, 23, and Jake Nicholas Schoettle, 23, assaulted a man and damaged a vehicle during an incident outside of a dance club in the 600 block of Glenwood Avenue.
All three were charged with felony assault serious bodily injury, misdemeanor intoxicated and disruptive, and misdemeanor injury to personal property charges.
Police said the victim suffered lacerations to the face and a “hole over his right eye.”
Chicoine, Lozano, and Schoettle caused damage to a blue Honda Civic that belonged to a person other than the assault victim, police said.
They were transported to the Wake County Detention Center where they each received a $15,000 bond.
All three were scheduled to appear in court Monday afternoon.
Court records show the three as being members of the Marine Corp.
More headlines from CBS17.com:
- Man arrested for not returning rental car hours after telling city council he planned to sue Raleigh police
- Shoplifter stabs, pepper-sprays Walmart workers, Louisiana police say
- Gov. Cooper orders lowering of flags to half-staff in honor of N.C. native George Floyd
- VIDEO: Man detained after waving chainsaw at Texas protesters
- Gov. Cooper orders lowering of flags to half-staff in honor of George Floyd