RALEIGH, N.C. (WNCN) — A third man is now facing murder charges in connection with the shooting deaths of two men on Sept. 4, police announced Thursday.
The shooting happened around 1:15 p.m in the 2700-block of Community Drive.
One of the victims, 28-year-old Vincente Arocho, was pronounced deceased at the scene. The second victim, Jaquan Dumas, 31, was transported to the hospital where he died from his injuries.
Police announced on Sept. 7 that 21-year-old Jonathan Manning and 22-year-old Tyshon Solomon had been charged with two counts of first-degree murder each.
Jesse Dontez Frazier, 22, is the latest suspect to be charged with two counts of murder.
Police have not said what led up to the shooting or released any further details on the case.
More headlines from CBS17.com:
- Wayne County woman gets free HVAC system from ‘Warm Hearts, Warm Home’ contest
- Florida man arrested for possession of child pornography, video voyeurism
- Florida deputies arrest man for pointing laser at pilots
- Younger generations are lonelier and social media doesn’t help, survey finds
- Raleigh man starting from scratch after safe containing his life savings is stolen