RALEIGH, N.C. (WNCN) — A third man is now facing murder charges in connection with the shooting deaths of two men on Sept. 4, police announced Thursday.
The shooting happened around 1:15 p.m in the 2700-block of Community Drive.
One of the victims, 28-year-old Vincente Arocho, was pronounced deceased at the scene. The second victim, Jaquan Dumas, 31, was transported to the hospital where he died from his injuries.
Police announced on Sept. 7 that 21-year-old Jonathan Manning and 22-year-old Tyshon Solomon had been charged with two counts of first-degree murder each.
Jesse Dontez Frazier, 22, is the latest suspect to be charged with two counts of murder.
Police have not said what led up to the shooting or released any further details on the case.
More headlines from CBS17.com:
- Authorities investigate blast at anti-gay California church
- Ga. man arrested for murdering parents
- Trapped for 2 weeks, 11 workers rescued from China gold mine
- 6,096 new COVID-19 cases reported in N.C. Sunday, fourth day of more than 100 deaths
- Four Raleigh homes evacuated after grenade found in yard