RALEIGH, N.C. (WNCN) – A third person has been charged with murder in connection with a 26-year-old’s shooting death in Raleigh in January, police said Monday.
Kentezz Demetrius Bailey, 31, was arrested and charged with murder in Jameel Leon Barnes’ Jan. 24 shooting death. Barnes was found shot shortly after 1 a.m. along the 2100 block of Nelson Street. He was taken to the hospital where he later died, police said.
Jarvis Antonio Tucker, 32, and Kenny Dockery, 26, were arrested last week. Both are also charged with murder. All three are being held at the Wake County Detention Center.
No further information was released.
More headlines from CBS17.com:
- NC teacher dies while trying to save two children caught in rip current
- NC school districts prepare to release plans for summer learning recovery programs mandated by new state law
- Teen drivers in NC are pretty safe, a new report suggests
- Moderna plans to have third vaccine booster shot ready by fall
- J&J faces more scrutiny after CEO’s $30 million payday