RALEIGH, N.C. (WNCN) – Raleigh police made a third arrest in an Aug. 1 murder of a man shot on the Hammond Road exit ramp on Interstate 40, a news release said Thursday.
Police arrested 26-year-old Terry Gray and charged him with murder and robbery with a dangerous weapon. Noshakir Tysha Lewis and Isaiah Montrell Harris were previously arrested and face the same charges, police said.
The shooting happened Aug. 1 around 3:30 a.m. William Stanton Kinney, 36, was shot on the I-40 exit ramp to Hammond Road. He later died at the hospital, police said.
Raleigh police didn’t release any additional details on the investigation.
More headlines from CBS17.com:
- 22-year-old charged with girlfriend’s murder in West Knoxville shooting
- 1 dead in motorcycle crash along S. Saunders St. near I-40 in Raleigh, police say
- Vendors grateful for opportunity presented by NC State Fair food event
- Triangle law enforcement issuing very few citations as COVID-19 cases continue to increase
- Pregnant ESPN reporter fires back after ‘troll’ tries to body-shame her