RALEIGH, N.C. (WNCN) – Raleigh police arrested a third suspect in connection with the June 2 homicide of a 17-year-old girl, according to an announcement on Wednesday.
Aaron Orlando Forest, 46, was arrested in Garner Wednesday afternoon, records show. He is charged with murder, possession of a firearm by a felon, and discharging a weapon in an occupied dwelling or moving vehicle.
Joshua Jenkins, 26, was arrested on Sunday and charged with murder. James Edwards Evans, Jr., 47, was arrested at the scene on June 2 and charged with felony accessory to murder after the fact.
Jameisha Person died at the hospital after being shot at an apartment complex along the 5700 block of Goodstone Drive.
More headlines from CBS17.com:
- Georgia Tech has 3 players score 20+ in rout of Clemson
- Biden rescinds Trump’s emergency declaration on border security, halts border wall construction
- Love, Bacot lead Tar Heels past Wake Forest
- Three soldiers killed in upstate NY military helicopter crash
- Durham public housing officials to launch hotline to track, speed up maintenance requests