RALEIGH, N.C. (WNCN) – Raleigh police arrested a third suspect in connection with the June 2 homicide of a 17-year-old girl, according to an announcement on Wednesday.
Aaron Orlando Forest, 46, was arrested in Garner Wednesday afternoon, records show. He is charged with murder, possession of a firearm by a felon, and discharging a weapon in an occupied dwelling or moving vehicle.
Joshua Jenkins, 26, was arrested on Sunday and charged with murder. James Edwards Evans, Jr., 47, was arrested at the scene on June 2 and charged with felony accessory to murder after the fact.
Jameisha Person died at the hospital after being shot at an apartment complex along the 5700 block of Goodstone Drive.
More headlines from CBS17.com:
- 12-year-old boy dies after complaining of head pain; family says he was bullied in school
- Mom shot in NYC Times Square: ‘I just dropped to the ground and was asking for help’
- Mom who lost son to Durham gun violence calls for change this Mother’s Day
- All Durham 911 calls routed to Raleigh Saturday night due to staff shortage at call center
- Balcony collapse sends nearly 12 people onto rocks below at Malibu home