RALEIGH, N.C. (WNCN) — Raleigh police said that four people were wounded in a shooting incident Saturday night.
The incident was reported around 9:20 p.m. at 503 Bragg Street, which is in southern downtown Raleigh near Garner Road, according to Raleigh police.
A business called AJ’s Grill and Subs is located at that address on Bragg Street. Police later said that at a woman was found shot at the Bragg Street address.
The woman was taken to WakeMed for treatment.
“While conducting the investigation, officers received a call regarding three adult male walk-in gunshot victims at WakeMed,” a news release from Raleigh police said.
The four injured people are connected to the same shooting incident, police said.
All of the victims have injuries that do not appear to be life-threatening, according to police.
Anyone with information that might assist detectives is asked to call Raleigh CrimeStoppers at (919) 834-HELP.
More headlines from CBS17.com:
- Some Virginians are traveling to NC for COVID-19 vaccinations — and they’re receiving them
- National hotel group warns of slow recovery due to COVID-19
- Hundreds show up hours early at Johnston County COVID-19 vaccine clinic
- ‘Don’t be alarmed’: NC police department tests new blue light policy for patrol vehicles
- Far-right groups becoming more localized in North Carolina