RALEIGH, N.C. (WNCN) – A fourth man was arrested and charged in the Monday murder of a 22-year-old man outside of a southeast Raleigh community center, according to a news release from Raleigh police.
Jaiiviouan Najee Kelly, 21, was arrested. Raleigh police previously said that 21-year-old Nicholas Raymond Holloway, 23-year-old Gerald Thomas, and 22-year-old Eric Micheal Scott had been arrested and charged with murder.
Police said Quadir Ford, 22, was shot just after 12:30 p.m. Monday. He was rushed to the hospital but didn’t survive. Police didn’t say what led up to the shooting.
More headlines from CBS17.com:
- ‘She was so little:’ Mom delivers premature ‘miracle’ baby in car during Texas storm
- Video appears to show tsunami waves arriving in New Zealand
- Person Memorial Hospital to allow more visitors while others in central NC keep strict regulations
- Woman killed after shots were fired into her Dunn home, sheriff’s office says
- Smoking 100 cigarettes in your lifetime gets you into North Carolina’s vaccine Group 4. But why?