RALEIGH, N.C. (WNCN) — A multi-car crash closed part of Capital Boulevard in north Raleigh Friday night near Interstate 540, officials said.
The crash was reported just after 8:30 p.m. just north of I-540 and closed the two right northbound lanes of Capital Boulevard.
Raleigh police said five cars were involved in the wreck.
One person was taken to a nearby hospital for minor injuries, police said.
Both lanes reopened by 9:45 p.m.
More headlines from CBS17.com:
- White House reaches ceasefire agreement with Turkey while lawmakers on Capitol Hill weigh sanctions bill
- Fayetteville teen at center of Amber Alert found safe
- Mark Zuckerberg says Facebook might have prevented Iraq invasion in 2003
- Advocates fear mass suicide at ICE facility in Southern NM
- Outrage over federal agencies’ biofuel mandates
For more stories like this that matter to you, click here to download the CBS 17 News app for free.
Watch live newscasts, get breaking news and sign up for push alerts – download now