RALEIGH, N.C. (WNCN) – Because of the coronavirus pandemic, Advance Community Health needs more health care professionals. ACH is holding a job fair on Saturday.
Several positions are open, including registered nurses, medical assistants, and customer service representatives.
The job fair takes place at their Raleigh location at 1001 Rock Quarry Road from 9 a.m. to 4 p.m. or until the positions are filled.
Interviews will be conducted virtually on-site in order to maintain a safe distance. You should apply online first.
You can click here to apply.
More headlines from CBS17.com:
- NC health officials anticipate spike in cases of COVID-19 following Trump rally
- ‘My struggles continue’: Ronnie Long seeks pardon after wrongful conviction overturned
- Goldsboro shooting leaves man hospitalized
- Plans for Walkable Midtown moving forward
- US announces sanctions against Iran for attempted election interference
For more stories like this that matter to you, click here to download the CBS 17 News app for free.
Watch live newscasts, get breaking news and sign up for push alerts – download now