RALEIGH, N.C. (WNCN) – Chevy Chase will host an event featuring a screening of National Lampoon’s Christmas Vacation on Dec. 30 at the Duke Energy Center for the Performing Arts.
Chase will be on stage for a Q&A following a screening of his holiday classic, which celebrates its 30th anniversary.
In addition to his role as Clark Griswold in the National Lampoon’s movies, Chase was an original member of NBC’s Saturday Night Live cast.
“Fans can expect the unexpected as Chevy Chase shares a no-holds-barred trip down memory lane in this exclusive evening with a comedy legend,” the event’s website said.
Doors open at 6:30 p.m. on Dec. 30. Click here for more details.
- Sponsored Content: How to Make Taking Financial Risks Feel Safe
- Wake County sees COVID-19 testing jump by more than 40%
- Sponsored Content: Don’t Let Your Tired, Old Floors Keep You From Inviting People Into Your Home
- Caeleb Dressel goes for more gold on Day 7 of Tokyo Games
- From pandemic to endemic: COVID-19 could be around forever, professor says