RALEIGH, N.C. (WNCN) – Chevy Chase will host an event featuring a screening of National Lampoon’s Christmas Vacation on Dec. 30 at the Duke Energy Center for the Performing Arts.
Chase will be on stage for a Q&A following a screening of his holiday classic, which celebrates its 30th anniversary.
In addition to his role as Clark Griswold in the National Lampoon’s movies, Chase was an original member of NBC’s Saturday Night Live cast.
“Fans can expect the unexpected as Chevy Chase shares a no-holds-barred trip down memory lane in this exclusive evening with a comedy legend,” the event’s website said.
Doors open at 6:30 p.m. on Dec. 30. Click here for more details.
More headlines from CBS17.com:
- Wake Forest holds virtual July 4th fireworks show amid pandemic
- Eastbound lanes of US 64 closed in Wake County due to wreck, troopers say
- At Rushmore, Trump to say protesters seek to ‘defame’ heroes
- Violence mars Portland protests, frustrates Black community
- Boy killed, girl injured among 4 victims in Alabama mall shooting
For more stories like this that matter to you, click here to download the CBS 17 News app for free.
Watch live newscasts, get breaking news and sign up for push alerts – download now