DURHAM, N.C. (WNCN)– Duke Health is offering vaccines for people 75 and older, but it will be through appointment only.
Like everywhere else right now, supply is limited.
People who are 75 and older are eligible to receive the COVID-19 vaccine as North Carolina enters Phase 1B Group 1 of the vaccine distribution.
Duke Health will be reaching out to patients who are eligible for this phase of the vaccine through using Duke MyChart.
If you haven’t already, Duke Health asks that you sign up for a Duke MyChart account. Or, call the Duke COVID-19 hotline: 919-385-0429 to make an appointment. The hotline is open every day from 8:00 am to 8:00 pm.
For more information, click here.
More headlines from CBS17.com:
- It’s not just you – allergy season arrived early, is more intense, doctor says
- 82nd Airborne Division paratrooper dies during training accident
- Kidnapping suspect dies in crash during SC police chase
- Fayetteville’s Dogwood Festival mini-fest canceled over ‘possible safety issues’
- Insect-based animal feed company to invest $9M in Apex, bringing dozens of new jobs