RALEIGH, N.C. (WNCN) — Raleigh police have made arrests in a Sept. 29 shooting that injured one man.
Police say Tevin Darius Young, 28, was arrested and charged with assault with a dangerous weapon with intent to kill inflicting serious injury.
The victim, Weslee Javis Hinton, 24, was charged with discharging a weapon into an occupied dwelling, damage to property and discharging a firearm in city limits.
The incident was reported around 3:20 p.m. on Sept. 29 in the 2400 block of Milburnie Road, according to Raleigh police.
In photos from the scene, the shooting appeared to happen in at an apartment complex in east Raleigh that is north of New Bern Avenue and east of North Raleigh Boulevard.
- Inspectors checking ‘every nut, bolt, fastener or screw’ on NC State Fair rides
- 12 Democrats meet for first debate since impeachment inquiry
- Dutch family of 7 waiting for ‘the end of time’ discovered living in farmhouse basement
- Wake County reports most coyote sightings in North Carolina
- Fail foliage expected to peak for some North Carolina mountains this weekend
For more stories like this that matter to you, click here to download the CBS 17 News app for free.
Watch live newscasts, get breaking news and sign up for push alerts – download now