RALEIGH, N.C. (WNCN) — Raleigh police have made arrests in a Sept. 29 shooting that injured one man.
Police say Tevin Darius Young, 28, was arrested and charged with assault with a dangerous weapon with intent to kill inflicting serious injury.
The victim, Weslee Javis Hinton, 24, was charged with discharging a weapon into an occupied dwelling, damage to property and discharging a firearm in city limits.
The incident was reported around 3:20 p.m. on Sept. 29 in the 2400 block of Milburnie Road, according to Raleigh police.
In photos from the scene, the shooting appeared to happen in at an apartment complex in east Raleigh that is north of New Bern Avenue and east of North Raleigh Boulevard.
- Wayne County woman gets free HVAC system from ‘Warm Hearts, Warm Home’ contest
- Florida man arrested for possession of child pornography, video voyeurism
- Florida deputies arrest man for pointing laser at pilots
- Younger generations are lonelier and social media doesn’t help, survey finds
- Raleigh man starting from scratch after safe containing his life savings is stolen