RALEIGH, N.C. (WNCN) — Raleigh police have made arrests in a Sept. 29 shooting that injured one man.
Police say Tevin Darius Young, 28, was arrested and charged with assault with a dangerous weapon with intent to kill inflicting serious injury.
The victim, Weslee Javis Hinton, 24, was charged with discharging a weapon into an occupied dwelling, damage to property and discharging a firearm in city limits.
The incident was reported around 3:20 p.m. on Sept. 29 in the 2400 block of Milburnie Road, according to Raleigh police.
In photos from the scene, the shooting appeared to happen in at an apartment complex in east Raleigh that is north of New Bern Avenue and east of North Raleigh Boulevard.
- Teachers, health care workers among many in Triangle updating wills amid COVID-19
- ‘You have to do something’: Many understanding of mask, social distancing crackdown at UNC
- 4 inches of rain floods I-40, triggering crashes, closure in Sampson County
- Investigation into police officers underway after Black family wrongly detained
- Special needs, pre-K students will not return to buildings on Sept. 8, Wake County school system says
For more stories like this that matter to you, click here to download the CBS 17 News app for free.
Watch live newscasts, get breaking news and sign up for push alerts – download now