RALEIGH, N.C. (WNCN) — Raleigh police have made arrests in a Sept. 29 shooting that injured one man.
Police say Tevin Darius Young, 28, was arrested and charged with assault with a dangerous weapon with intent to kill inflicting serious injury.
The victim, Weslee Javis Hinton, 24, was charged with discharging a weapon into an occupied dwelling, damage to property and discharging a firearm in city limits.
The incident was reported around 3:20 p.m. on Sept. 29 in the 2400 block of Milburnie Road, according to Raleigh police.
In photos from the scene, the shooting appeared to happen in at an apartment complex in east Raleigh that is north of New Bern Avenue and east of North Raleigh Boulevard.
- Feds: Over 60 Latin Kings members arrested along East Coast
- Uber reports more than 3,000 sexual assaults on 2018 rides
- Cary software exec pays for military members to fly home for Christmas, others step up
- Police investigating armed robbery at Raleigh establishment
- ‘Sam was ready’: Senior dog found by deceased owner’s side dies less than a year later
For more stories like this that matter to you, click here to download the CBS 17 News app for free.
Watch live newscasts, get breaking news and sign up for push alerts – download now