RALEIGH, N.C. (WNCN) — Authorities said four people were stabbed in a neighborhood in Wake County Sunday night.
The incident was first reported at a home in the 5900 block of Gamble Drive, according to Eric Curry, spokesman for the Wake County Sheriff’s Office.
The stabbing was reported before 10 p.m.
At least one stabbing happened in the 2700 block of Franks Drive, which is connected to Gamble Drive in the same neighborhood, Curry said.
The neighborhood is located southeast of Raleigh between the Neuse River and Barwell Road, south of Poole Road.
No other details were immediately available.
- Tepper says no decision yet on future of QB Cam Newton
- Franklin County animal advocates take concerns about shelter to commissioners
- Interim chancellor: Report detailing UNC’s crime response, reporting is ‘extremely concerning’
- NC receiving funds to elevate I-95 after repeated flooding
- Habitual felon escapes prison work release assignment in Durham
For more stories like this that matter to you, click here to download the CBS 17 News app for free.
Watch live newscasts, get breaking news and sign up for push alerts – download now