RALEIGH, N.C. (WNCN) — Authorities said four people were stabbed in a neighborhood in Wake County Sunday night.
The incident was first reported at a home in the 5900 block of Gamble Drive, according to Eric Curry, spokesman for the Wake County Sheriff’s Office.
The stabbing was reported before 10 p.m.
At least one stabbing happened in the 2700 block of Franks Drive, which is connected to Gamble Drive in the same neighborhood, Curry said.
The neighborhood is located southeast of Raleigh between the Neuse River and Barwell Road, south of Poole Road.
No other details were immediately available.
- North Carolina legislative remap complete; court review next
- Jimmy Carter says he couldn’t have managed presidency at 80
- Suspects in Fuquay-Varina Sheetz shooting also charged in earlier car break-ins
- Former NC firefighter accused of secretly recording teen girl in bathroom
- Texas School for the Deaf wins new football equipment, message from Peyton Manning
For more stories like this that matter to you, click here to download the CBS 17 News app for free.
Watch live newscasts, get breaking news and sign up for push alerts – download now