RALEIGH, N.C. (WNCN) — At least seven cars were hit by bullets in a bar’s parking lot just off New Bern Avenue Saturday night in Raleigh, police say.
Police initially said that four cars hit by bullets during the incident, which was first reported as “shots fired” around 9:40 p.m.
The damaged cars were found outside the Star Bar at 1731 Trawick Road, which is off New Bern Avenue just outside Interstate 440, police said.
No one was injured in the incident, according to police.
There was no word about a possible suspect.
- 17-year-old boy dies after rollover crash in Fayetteville
- Semi-submerged tugboat that hit bridge at NC coast now leaking diesel fuel
- 2 shot within an hour in Durham have some seeking end to gun violence
- Experts warn of ‘juice jacking’ when charging cellphones at airports
- Grant approved will help Raleigh agency combat opioid epidemic
For more stories like this that matter to you, click here to download the CBS 17 News app for free.
Watch live newscasts, get breaking news and sign up for push alerts – download now