RALEIGH, N.C. (WNCN) — At least seven cars were hit by bullets in a bar’s parking lot just off New Bern Avenue Saturday night in Raleigh, police say.
Police initially said that four cars hit by bullets during the incident, which was first reported as “shots fired” around 9:40 p.m.
The damaged cars were found outside the Star Bar at 1731 Trawick Road, which is off New Bern Avenue just outside Interstate 440, police said.
No one was injured in the incident, according to police.
There was no word about a possible suspect.
- Mom of 6 dead, 2 officers among 5 hurt in crash during police chase caught on video
- The show must go on: Salem Singers
- Hundreds pay respects, call for change at George Floyd’s Raeford memorial service
- Memorial held in Hoke County for NC native George Floyd as many seek change
- Where George Floyd lost his life might not be what you expect
For more stories like this that matter to you, click here to download the CBS 17 News app for free.
Watch live newscasts, get breaking news and sign up for push alerts – download now