RALEIGH, N.C. (WNCN) – Academy and Emmy Award-winning actress Gwyneth Paltrow is the new spokesperson for Merz Aesthetics, a company with its global headquarters in Raleigh.
Specifically, Paltrow will represent their Xeomin brad, and anti-wrinkle injection meant for frown lines. The actress has been using the product for several years.
Paltrow has gained a tremendous following through her Goop brand where she writes about her health and lifestyle as well as promoting brands she uses in her everyday life.
More headlines from CBS17.com:
- 22-year-old charged with girlfriend’s murder in West Knoxville shooting
- 1 dead in motorcycle crash along S. Saunders St. near I-40 in Raleigh, police say
- Vendors grateful for opportunity presented by NC State Fair food event
- Triangle law enforcement issuing very few citations as COVID-19 cases continue to increase
- Pregnant ESPN reporter fires back after ‘troll’ tries to body-shame her
For more stories like this that matter to you, click here to download the CBS 17 News app for free.
Watch live newscasts, get breaking news and sign up for push alerts – download now