MORRISVILLE, N.C. (WNCN) – The North Carolina State Highway Patrol is investigating a crash involving a bus that took place near Raleigh-Durham International Airport.
The crash happened before 6 p.m. near the intersection of Airport Boulevard and Pleasant Grove Church Road. A CBS 17 crew observed a Marriott Bus shuttle bus damaged. A smaller black car was towed away.
No further information was immediately available.
More headlines from CBS17.com:
- Southwest last airline to ban emotional-support animals on flights
- Duke University identifies COVID-19 cluster at apartment complex
- Johnston County man talks about success after antibody treatment for COVID-19 at WakeMed
- Hauser, Huff lead No. 8 Virginia past Syracuse, 81-58
- Florida parents have been handcuffing child in closet for 16 hours a day since Christmas, deputies say