RALEIGH, N.C. (WNCN) – Raleigh police have reopened MLK Boulevard near Grantland Drive after a vehicle knocked down a utility pole Tuesday morning.
MLK Boulevard near Grantland Drive was closed in the area until 8:30 a.m. while utility crews made repairs to the pole after a vehicle slammed into it and knocked the pole down. The pole came to a rest leaning on power lines.
Police did not say if there were any injuries involved in the wreck or if anyone is facing charges.
More headlines from CBS17.com:
- No. 18 Virginia routs No. 12 Clemson 85-50 to stay perfect in ACC
- Gun show in Raleigh draws crowds; some concerned gun laws could change
- Woman dies in NC crash; other driver had license revoked, was speeding, police say
- Fabbri’s late goal lifts Red Wings over Hurricanes 4-2
- 4 face child neglect charges after 7 children found in ‘deplorable’ conditions, SC deputies say