RALEIGH, N.C. (WNCN) — A car crashed into a building in north Raleigh Sunday night.
The incident was reported just before 10 p.m. in the 3800 block of Brentwood Road, which is north of New Hope Church Road and just east of Atlantic Avenue.
No one was hurt in the car or in the building, which is a clubhouse at an apartment complex.
In images from the scene, a white Ford Focus could be seen about halfway into the structure.
One rear door of the car was open and a large portion of the building was smashed inwards.
- North Carolina judge died of fentanyl and heroin intoxication, autopsy reveals
- White House reaches ceasefire agreement with Turkey while lawmakers on Capitol Hill weigh sanctions bill
- Fayetteville teen at center of Amber Alert found safe
- Mark Zuckerberg says Facebook might have prevented Iraq invasion in 2003
- Advocates fear mass suicide at ICE facility in Southern NM
For more stories like this that matter to you, click here to download the CBS 17 News app for free.
Watch live newscasts, get breaking news and sign up for push alerts – download now