RALEIGH, N.C. (WNCN) — A car crashed into a building in north Raleigh Sunday night.
The incident was reported just before 10 p.m. in the 3800 block of Brentwood Road, which is north of New Hope Church Road and just east of Atlantic Avenue.
No one was hurt in the car or in the building, which is a clubhouse at an apartment complex.
In images from the scene, a white Ford Focus could be seen about halfway into the structure.
One rear door of the car was open and a large portion of the building was smashed inwards.
- Trump softens on sending troops to states, White House sources say
- Fishermen catch 220 pounds of tuna, donate it to health care workers
- NCGA to discuss bills that would allow teens to get driver’s licenses without taking a road test
- Man arrested, charged in connection with murder of teen girl at Raleigh apartment complex
- UNCW announces revised schedule for the fall semester
For more stories like this that matter to you, click here to download the CBS 17 News app for free.
Watch live newscasts, get breaking news and sign up for push alerts – download now