CARY, N.C. (WNCN) – Cary has canceled this year’s Lazy Daze Festival over concerns with the COVID-19 pandemic.
The 44th annual festival was slated to occurred August 22-23.
“Town staff is in the process of reaching out to all vendors, entertainers, volunteers, artists, and sponsors to coordinate the cancellation and refund any deposits,” the Town said in a release.
More information can be found on the festival’s Facebook page.
More headlines from CBS17.com:
- Arrest made in fatal Rocky Mount hit and run
- NFL Conference Championship betting tips: Bet now or bet later?
- Twitter temporarily suspends congresswoman over election fraud claims
- ‘Rooting hard for you’: Will Oval Office departure notes end with Trump?
- DISTURBING: 250+ dogs rescued from ‘bone yard’ on Tennessee property