CARY, N.C. (WNCN) — A Cary man remains behind bars Monday after a weekend incident in which he urinated on the floor of a McDonald’s children’s play area and used the “F-word” multiple times, according to an arrest warrant.
Mark Daniel Jamieson, 60, is charged with indecent exposure and intoxicated and disruptive in connection with the incident on Saturday.
According to the warrant, Jamieson “urinate[d] on the floor in the” McDonald’s PlayPlace “in the presence of…small children and customers.”
In addition to urinating on the floor, Jamieson is also accused of being intoxicated at the McDonald’s and using the “F-word” over and over again inside the restaurant.
Jamieson was arrested and taken to the Wake County Detention Center where he remains under a $1,000 secured bond.
Monday is Jamieson’s 60th birthday, according to the warrant.
- Cheney: McCarthy doesn’t deserve to be Speaker
- NC flags ordered at half-staff Saturday for woman NCDOT worker who was hit by car
- Goldsboro police seek help finding missing 10-year-old girl
- Ohio Democrat distances herself from Biden in new ad
- Find Out How You Can Make Your Bathroom A Safer Environment