CARY, N.C. (WNCN) — A Cary man remains behind bars Monday after a weekend incident in which he urinated on the floor of a McDonald’s children’s play area and used the “F-word” multiple times, according to an arrest warrant.
Mark Daniel Jamieson, 60, is charged with indecent exposure and intoxicated and disruptive in connection with the incident on Saturday.
According to the warrant, Jamieson “urinate[d] on the floor in the” McDonald’s PlayPlace “in the presence of…small children and customers.”
In addition to urinating on the floor, Jamieson is also accused of being intoxicated at the McDonald’s and using the “F-word” over and over again inside the restaurant.
Jamieson was arrested and taken to the Wake County Detention Center where he remains under a $1,000 secured bond.
Monday is Jamieson’s 60th birthday, according to the warrant.
- Win your way onto retail shelves with Lowe’s Home Improvement
- North Carolina coaches have some fun at annual Pigskin Preview in Cary
- NC leaders urging vaccinations for public college students, but not pushing to mandate them
- Snack Healthier this Summer with these picks from Good Housekeeping
- Local NC healthcare systems, businesses react to vaccine mandates, rising state COVID cases