CARY, N.C. (WNCN) — Cary officials released new information Saturday about a reported death in a West Cary home Thursday evening, officials said.
Officers were dispatched to a home in the 200 block of Alamosa Place, near Interstate 540 and Green Hope School Road, on Thursday evening about a deceased person.
Town officials initially couldn’t confirm that a dead person was found inside the home.
On Saturday, Cary officials said the death was not suspicious.
More headlines from CBS17.com:
- Man shoots, kills his son, SC deputies say
- Fashionista Jeannie Mai helps us improve our clothing budgets
- Gov. Cooper appoints district court judges for Wake, Guilford counties
- See the latest in home design and technology on the Annual Parade of Homes
- Duke football looking to right ship starting with ending its losing streak vs. UVA
For more stories like this that matter to you, click here to download the CBS 17 News app for free.
Watch live newscasts, get breaking news and sign up for push alerts – download now